Saturday, December 22, 2007

Friends are like air...always there

I created this in deference to my dear friend Sarah. I've been neglecting her for more than a year. I feel horrible about this. Her life has changed dramatically and I had no idea that it had done so. I feel like I've gone through changes too that I should have let her know about. So I'll try to keep her updated via this blog. I don't know how to share it with other people, but I'll figure it all out.
Maybe I'll be putting a short version of my Christmas letter on here sometime in the next few days.
T

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel horrible. I feel the same way about neglecting you! Besides, we both know that we love each other and will do anything for the other no matter how long it's been since I've seen you. I love you unconditionally, without strings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home